Your first visit usually will consist of an examination and a review of your treatment options. The treatment may be done or started on the same day as the examination. Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Any x-rays taken by a previous dentist.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Dental insurance – This will save time and assist with processing claims.
- All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Inform the dentist if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently on medication (aspirin, anticoagulant therapy etc.).
We are located at
- The Dentist - Old Hope Road/Liguanea/Beverly Hills - 15 Glenview Terrace, Kingston 6, Jamaica W.I. Tel. The Dentist - Old Hope Road/Liguanea/Beverly Hills Phone Number 876-968-4925.
- The Dentist - Papine - 5 Chandos Place, Papine, Kingston, Jamaica W.I. Tel. The Dentist - Papine Phone Number 876-927-1013.
- The Dentist - Morant Bay - Shop 15B Morant Bay Shopping Plaza, Morant Bay, St. Thomas, Jamaica W.I. Tel. The Dentist - Morant Bay Phone Number 876-734-4111